WEST CHESTER, Pa., November 19, 2015 – In advance of West Chester’s Old-Fashioned Christmas Parade on December 4, Univest is hosting the Fan Favorite Contest. The public is invited to visit www.univest.net/band to vote for their favorite band marching in the parade. Six bands chose to participate and the band that receives the most votes over the two-week voting period will be awarded $500. Voting opens Monday, November 23 and runs through December 3, 2015. Individuals may vote once per day.
In addition, Univest is serving as the sponsor of the overall band competition which awards more than $5,000 in prize money based on the evaluations of three professional judges the night of the parade. Winners will be announced immediately following the parade in front of the historic courthouse at the intersection of High and Market Streets.
OFFICIAL FAN FAVORITE CONTEST RULES
No purchase necessary. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase chances of winning.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to marching bands participating in the West Chester, PA Mars Old-Fashioned Christmas Parade. Band eligibility is determined by the Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited.
- Voting: Individuals may visit www.univest.net/band to submit a vote. One vote is permitted per person, per day.
- Timing: The voting period will be Monday, November 23 at 09:00 a.m. ET until Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Winner Selection: The band that receives the most votes during the voting period will win the Fan Favorite Contest and receive the $500 prize.
- Winner Notification and Verification: The winner will be announced at the Mars Old-Fashioned Christmas Parade in West Chester on December 4, 2015. A representative of the winning band must be present to accept the prize.
- Prize: One $500 donation will be made to the school of the winning band. The prize must be claimed in-person at the Mars Old-Fashioned Christmas Parade in West Chester, PA.
- Release: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to the use of the school and band name and/or likenesses for promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- General Conditions: Univest Corporation reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the contest at any time.
- Winners List: The names of the winner will be announced on Univest’s Facebook and Twitter pages. The name of the winning band may also be obtained by sending a request to email@example.com.
About Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania
Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania (UVSP), including its wholly-owned subsidiary, Univest Bank and Trust Co., Member FDIC, has $2.9 billion in assets and more than $3.0 billion in assets under management and supervision through its Wealth Management lines of business. Headquartered in Souderton, Pa. and founded in 1876, the Corporation and its subsidiaries provide a full range of financial solutions for individuals, businesses, municipalities and nonprofit organizations in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Univest delivers these services through a network of more than 50 offices in southeastern Pennsylvania extending to the Lehigh Valley, Maryland and online at www.univest.net.