As one of the most recognized names in business solutions and professional development, Disney Institute is the only training and development company that empowers organizations to create lasting change through our time-tested model for cultural transformation that bridges insights into action through Disney’s best practices.
The Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce will bring this opportunity to Chester County once again on Monday, September 25, 2017. Register now to attend and learn leadership strategies, study world-class techniques, and streamline management practices for maximum success.
Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence
About Disney Institute
Disney Institute’s methodology, based on real-world examples from within The Walt Disney Company, provides the opportunity to learn by seeing success in action. Based on storytelling that empowers and inspires, they offer creative solutions that lead to action and results.
For the past 25 years, family, friends and colleagues have chosen to gather at the Desmond Hotel in Malvern which has earned a reputation for superior hospitality and comfort. Situated in the historic Chester County area, the Desmond is conveniently located just one mile from the PA Turnpike at Electronic Interchange 320 with easy access to Philadelphia, West Chester, King of Prussia and the Main Line area. Septa, Amtrak and the Philadelphia International Airport are also easily accessible.
please call 1-800-575-1776
Reservations may only be accepted via direct contact with the Desmond Hotel.
What You Will Learn
- Adapt time-tested Disney business insights to assess and improve your organization.
- Develop a leadership vision that inspires dedication and commitment among employees.
- Apply key elements of the Disney employee engagement strategy to strengthen your culture.
- Develop an organization that supports consistent delivery of exceptional quality service.
- Foster a collaborative environment that draws on the creative resources of your entire organization.
- Incorporate time-tested principles for building and fortifying brand loyalty.
Explore Sponsorship Opportunities
– 20 event tickets
– Company logo on all collateral with premier advertising opportunities
– 1 six-foot “expo” table for marketing/connecting with attendees
– Opportunity to Welcome Guests at the event
– 10 Event Tickets (retail price: $399/ea)
– Company logo on all collateral
– 1 Six foot “expo” table for marketing/connecting with attendees
– 4 Event Tickets
– 1 Six foot table to display/giveaway materials
Contact the Chamber office for details at 610-696-4046 or email@example.com!