As one of the most recognized names in business solutions and professional development, Disney Institute is the only training and development company that empowers organizations to create lasting change through our time-tested model for cultural transformation that bridges insights into action through Disney’s best practices.
The Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce will bring this opportunity to Chester County once again on Monday, September 25, 2017. Register now to attend and learn leadership strategies, study world-class techniques, and streamline management practices for maximum success.
Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence
About Disney Institute
As the trusted, authoritative voice on the Disney approach to customer experience, Disney Institute uses business insights and time-tested examples from Disney parks and resorts worldwide to inspire individuals and organizations to enhance their own customer experience using Disney principles as their guide. For nearly three decades, Disney Institute has helped professionals discover ways to positively impact their organizations and the customer they serve through immersion in leadership, service and employee engagement. Unique to Disney Institute is the opportunity to go behind the scenes in a “living laboratory” to observe firsthand how Disney methodologies are operationalized and how they can be adapted and applied to any work environment.
To learn more, visit www.disneyinstitute.com or call 321-939-4600.
For the past 25 years, family, friends and colleagues have chosen to gather at the Desmond Hotel in Malvern which has earned a reputation for superior hospitality and comfort. Situated in the historic Chester County area, the Desmond is conveniently located just one mile from the PA Turnpike at Electronic Interchange 320 with easy access to Philadelphia, West Chester, King of Prussia and the Main Line area. Septa, Amtrak and the Philadelphia International Airport are also easily accessible.
Please call The Desmond Hotel at 1-800-575-1776
Reservations may only be accepted via direct contact with the Desmond Hotel. Mention “Disney” when making reservations to receive special pricing.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the power of values and vision in leadership to obtain a thriving organization.
- Discover how customer loyalty can be established leading to sustained profitability.
- Gain insight into how culture is strengthened in the recruitment, selection and training processes.
- Recognize the systems and processes that can make exceptional customer service achievable for any organization.
- Examine how personal creativity and organizational processes could be integrated to create ongoing innovation within your organization.
Explore Sponsorship Opportunities
– 20 event tickets
– Company logo on all collateral with premier advertising opportunities
– 1 six-foot “expo” table for marketing/connecting with attendees
– Opportunity to Welcome Guests at the event
– 10 Event Tickets (retail price: $399/ea)
– Company logo on all collateral
– 1 Six foot “expo” table for marketing/connecting with attendees
– 4 Event Tickets
– 1 Six foot table to display/giveaway materials
Contact the Chamber office for details at 610-696-4046 or email@example.com!