GWCC Announces 2021 Board of Directors
The Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce (GWCC) is pleased to announce its 2021 Board of Directors. The Board comprises 22 of the region’s most prominent business leaders in a wide range of industries.
The new Chairman of the Board for the 2021-2022 term is Dr. Matthew Shea, Associate Professor in the Business and Public Management School at West Chester University. Shea takes over the gavel from Mark Sammarone, Executive Vice President and Agency Principal of Arthur Hall Insurance, whose Chairmanship concluded in December 2020. The balance of the new Executive Committee includes Christy Enoches Cosgrove, Co-Owner and Manager La Difference Salon & Day Spa as the Vice-Chairman; Lauren Blake of Miles Financial Management, Inc. as Secretary; Rebecca Worthington, Vice President of Marketing at Benchmark Federal Credit Union as Treasurer; Bruce Williamson, VP of Marketing and Innovation at Lavazza Americas.
The 2021 Board of Directors includes:
- Patricia Campbell, Vice President at the YMCA of Greater Brandywine
- Randy Christy, Branch Relationship Manager of S&T Bank
- Robert Croll, Vice President and Senior Relationship Manager at Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
- Jack Enright, General Manager of Fred Beans Ford of West Chester
- Jackie Felicetti, Director of Human Resources and Organizational Development at Chester County Hospital
- Eric Fort, Owner of West Chester Dental Arts
- Susan Hamley, Executive Director of the Chester County Conference and Visitors Bureau
- Matt Holliday Executive Director of the Chester County Bar Association
- Michael Louis, Attorney and Partner of MacElree Harvey, Ltd.
- Arlene McGranaghan Advertising Manager at Daily Local News/Ad Taxi
- Sara Missett, Director of Secondary Education at the West Chester Area School District
- Kevin Rothwell, President of Rothwell Document Solutions
- Jacqueline Segal, Attorney and Partner at Fox Rothschild, LLP
- Mark Thompson, Attorney and Partner at Lamb McErlane, PC
- Leigh Timberman, Executive Manager of Infiniti of West Chester
“I am excited to helm the Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce’s Board of Directors,” said Dr. Shea. “It is an honor to lead such an elite team of professionals, and I hope to bring some fresh ideas and valuable skills to help the Chamber in this new era.”
“The Chamber is pleased to welcome Dr. Shea as Chairman of the Board,” said Dave Fairman, Interim President at GWCC. “Matt’s experience with our close partner West Chester University will prove invaluable as the organization continues growing our membership and supporting local business. The Chamber appreciates his leadership and passion for the community.”
For more information on the Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce, please visit www.GreaterWestChester.com.