The Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce pride ourselves on our community events available for the great businesses and people of Chester County. The Chamber and its members hosts events that provide a fun time for the local community to network with one another and continue to contribute to this close-knit community foundation. The Chamber encourages a thriving community environment through their golf outings, bike races, award ceremonies, award banquets and more.
As a new member, you will be invited to attend a reception where you will have the opportunity to introduce yourself and meet other new members. Upcoming events are posted in the Chamber Chatter, on the Chamber website and distributed through weekly membership emails. Sponsorship opportunities are available exclusively to members.
The Chamber hosts a general membership meeting once a month to address the concerns of business owners ranging from better marketing skills to how to deal with employee issues. Breakfast meetings begin at 7:45 am and lunches begin at 11:45 am and last approximately one hour. The cost varies according to the event and meeting place.
- Networking Opportunities – The Chamber schedules a variety of events designed to give members the opportunity to network and promote their business.
- Resource GuIde & Membership Directory – Your business receives a complimentary listing in our membership directory, which is sent to every member business as well as to nearly 12,000 households in the West Chester Area School District.
- Mailing Labels – Your business may obtain mailing labels for the current membership for $135 (primary contacts only) or $145 (primary and secondary contacts).
- Chamber Chatter – Our latest news is published 6 times annually with a circulation of approximately 1200 readers, keeping members updated with events, programs, and more.
- ThinkShopBuy…LOCAL App – Your business can be included in our innovative smart phone app for FREE with your annual membership.