The Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce, a membership based not-for-profit, is the leading business organization focused on helping you make effective community and business contacts. Centrally located in the heart of Chester County, our networking, marketing and advertising opportunities will be the foundation for new business for your company. Let us show you how.
The Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce is governed by an active Board of Directors comprised of diverse chamber members approved by the membership. The Chamber Board meets monthly and works proactively to accommodate the needs of the general membership and Chamber staff.
Our Chamber membership consists of large and small businesses, including retail and some of the best restaurants in Chester County. Additionally, our membership includes corporations and professionals such as doctors, lawyers and accountants, and a variety of service providers from travel agents to computer specialists. Many non-profit organizations and educational institutions are also long-standing members .
Fast Facts about GWCCC
- Members include nearly 600 businesses and community organizations.
- We provide exceptional customer service to walk-ins, phone, mail and email inquires, and we generate over 500 information packets annually. These create a powerful referral system your business can take advantage of immediately.
- Breakfast and luncheon meetings each attract 20 or more attendees.
- Business After Hours attract 40 or more attendees.
- The Chamber Chatter newsletter is distributed to over 18,000 readers bi- monthly.
- The Membership Directory is distributed to over 700 businesses and individuals annually including over 12,000 families in the West Chester Area School District.
Vision and Mission
The Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce is the leading organization for local businesses and entrepreneurs to join in order to be successful. We focus on helping our members attain new customers, address their most serious business challenges, and become an integral part of our thriving community.
Our Core Values
Making the connection between Chamber members looking for goods and services.
We listen and respond to our members. Your ideas and opinions matter to our Chamber leadership.
We follow the local, regional and state related business issues that impact us.
Enable high school seniors to receive a head start on their business dreams through participation in our Education Foundation.
Communicate fairly, effectively and continuously.
Create and strengthen relationships with business leaders and community decision makers.
Do what we say we will do.
Our Chamber is the leader for Greater West Chester regional business issues.
Support all member businesses.
Financial Planning & Oversight, Board of Directors/Governance, Economic & Community Development, Sponsorship Development. Membership Recruitment & Retention, Public Relations, Marketing Committee, Ambassador Committee, Education Foundation Director.
Event & Program Manager
Membership Liaison, Program & Event Planning and Coordination, Professional Development Committee, Chamber Publications, Social Media and Website Content Management, AR/AP