You could win $10,000!
Friday, April 30, 2021
7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Tapas & Toasting
Join us for the 16th Annual 10 Grand Club
Each $200 ticket includes:
- a 1-in-200 chance of winning $10,000
- Tapas for two provided by 2019 Business of the Year winner and Main Line Today’s 2020 Best Wedding Caterer winner, John Serock Catering!
- Beer for two from Wrong Crowd Beer Company!
A portion of the proceeds supports Chamber scholarships for entrepreneurial high school students participating in the WCU Business Idea Competition.
We’re going virtual!
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak in Chester County, the Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce will host the Tapas & Toasting 10 Grand Club event over Zoom. Don’t worry, GWCC has reinvented this event to keep you safe – while still packing in all the fun!
How do I win $10,000?
Winning 10 Grand Club’s grand prize is a lot like winning the lottery – only it’s easier and you have better odds! Here’s how it works:
- Purchase your $200 playing ticket through GWCC. Your ticket will have your playing number on it, and that number will have a corresponding ping pong ball with your number on it.
- At the event, GWCC will place all 200 ping pong balls, numbered 1 through 200, in the lottery machine.
- The goal is to keep your numbered ball in the machine until the end!
- When the final five balls are in the machine, GWCC will ask those players whether they want to split the $10,000 evenly (so everyone walks home with $2,000), or if they want to keep playing. This decision has to be unanimous. If even one finalist wants to keep playing, we keep playing! This process is repeated at the final two players, with the option to split $5,000 each, and eventually $10,000 if finalists want to keep playing.*
*Please note: for this year’s virtual event, if you are one of the finalists and you can’t be reached by one of our staff members during the event, your decision will automatically be to split the money.
Losers become Winners…
Your ticket doesn’t have to make it to the final five to win big! With Chamber Baskets of Cheer filled with your favorite adult beverages to Prizes from our GWCC small businesses and, back by popular demand, The Second Chance drawing where you can win much more, you’ll walk away feeling like a winner!
This year we are featuring two bonus raffles to win even more.
- The “Benchmark FCU Money Machine” raffle will be held from March 1st to April 28th. Purchase a $10 raffle (3 for $25) for a chance to win big inside the “Benchmark FCU Money Machine.”
- The “First Resource Piggy Bank” raffle will be held on the night of the event. Raffle tickets will be sold for $10 (3 for $25). This Raffle ticket gives you the opportunity to win one of two money-stuffed piggy banks ($250 each!) from First Resource Bank.
Your Tapas & Toasting 10 Grand Club ticket includes a special Tapas for two courtesy of John Serock Catering.
Please know that with this virtual format, you are responsible for picking up your Tapas and Beer at John Serock Catering’s building, located at 835 Lincoln Avenue in West Chester. If you would like to reserve a delicious John Serock Catering Tapas box, please contact Lisa Leone at email@example.com NO LATER THAN FRIDAY APRIL 23rd AT 5 P.M. At that time, please let us know if you have any food restrictions. We will contact you with pick-up details prior to the event.
Friday, April 30, 2021 (7:00pm – 9:00pm)
Zoom AND YouTube!
Zoom vs. YouTube
If you watch via Zoom, you will be able to see and hear us, as well as see other users that have logged on to watch on Zoom. This option may be more socially interactive, but please keep in mind all attendees will be muted, so communication will be limited to the chat box.
If you watch via YouTube, YOU can see and hear US, but WE will not be able to see or hear YOU. This option is just like watching TV. You do NOT need to have a YouTube account to stream tonight’s event. You will only need a YouTube account if you would like to leave a comment in the live chat.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Help Turn Losers into Winners
Sponsorship opportunities available.
Call the Chamber to inquire.